Road Traffic Accidents
Have you been involved in a car accident and now looking for car accident lawyers?
The three main causes (62.2%*) of fatal car accidents in Cyprus over the last five years were caused by:
- Excessive speed
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Negligent or careless driving
*Cyprus Police, July 2017.
No Win, No Fee Road Traffic Accident Claims
Michael Legal Firm is a personal injury lawyer in Cyprus with 25 years of experience in winning cases just like yours
Damage and suffering caused by another person’s negligence
Road traffic accidents involving one or more drivers, passengers, pedestrians, a cyclist or even a passenger on public transport, can occur at any time when vehicles are in motion or stationary on the road.
DID YOU KNOW?
- A passenger involved in a road traffic accident can bring a successful personal injury claim for damage and suffering caused by another person’s negligence.
- A cyclist injured in an accident caused by a third party can pursue car accident compensation, including losses for any damages to the bicycle, personal injury, clothing, and loss of earnings.
- A pedestrian can claim for personal injuries caused by a third party, and could still be eligible to a level of damages even if they were partly responsible.
Victims compensated for each and every injury damage caused
The value of your road traffic claim is… the sum total of every damage, loss and expense incurred by the accident.
Many car accidents are minor collisions but can still cause life-changing injuries. Apart from the immediate shock and ongoing distress, victims can often be impacted by a number of physical, emotional and other psychological injuries, which may require long-term treatment and care.
Those individuals at fault need to be held to account and victims compensated for each and every injury and damage caused.
The most common damages include:
- Loss of income
- Ongoing and future medical treatment
- Occupational therapy and other types of rehabilitative care
- Specialised medical equipment
You should always ensure that you seek experienced car accident lawyers who can advise according to your individual circumstances.